Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Contest Winner's Budgie Bloomers are DONE!

Back in April, I held a contest called:

Squeakin' Cheeks Needs a Slogan

The winner, Sara M., ended up finding out she was pregnant and asked if I could wait to knit up her longies after she found out what she was having! I thought that was a GREAT idea! (since she has a boy, she was thinking that if this baby was a girl, a fun ruffly pair would be nice!)

She chose her colors (neutral "Sea Holly" and "Wheat") ~ I ordered her wool and set it aside until she was ready!

At the end of September, she found out she was indeed having a Baby Girl, so she contacted me and I got my needles clicking on her Budgie Bloomers!

Here's what her little Miss will be wearing once she is big enough to fit into them! (they are a 16" Waist & Rise and 8" inseam!)

Photobucket

All packaged up and ready to go! Congratulations, Sara & baby GIRL!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment