Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Handknit Wool Christmas Stockings

I have finally perfected my Christmas Stocking pattern and am ready to get my needles clicking before Christmas!

I just finished this pair to sell on my shop:

Photobucket

I think the monogramming is so cute and these handknit Christmas Stockings will be a treasured heirloom!

This is a photo edited name to show what they will look like! I can stitch in other colors than the darker shade (I personally think a black monogram would look nice!)...

Photobucket

If you don't desire stripes, but would like a solid two-colored Christmas Stocking, I can do them plain or with a fun stitched design on the leg!

I'm hoping to get the pattern published on Ravelry for purchase at some point, but for now, I am going to offer customs!

Contact me at squeakincheeks@hotmail.com if you'd like to talk about customs or if you have ANY questions!!

Thanks!! ~ Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment