Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Wool in Action... Miss Victoria

I just received THE cutest birthday photos EVER from Candice, so of COURSE I just HAD to show them off!

On Sept. 1, my blog post was about a pair of custom Budgie Bloomers I knit for Candice's daughter, Victoria, who was turning 1!

Here is my original post about them ~ Kitty Face Budgie Bloomers Post

OK. This just melts my heart. When she opened her special longies on her birthday...

...she kissed them!!!

Photobucket

Here's the pretty birthday girl and her pretty Mama...

Photobucket

Look at that adorable smile...

Photobucket

Her Mama had such a cute shirt made up to match it!! I am going to find out just who made that sweet top because I want to rave about her! (I'll add a link to her shop after my detective work!)

Photobucket

OK, little tootsies sticking out from underneath her rufflies, you are TOO cute! I love little bare feet!!

Photobucket

Yes, I did try to intentionally make it look like she was looking up at my shop's name, haha, but we all know she was looking up at someone who loves her ;-)

Photobucket

I am happy to have been part of making her first birthday extra special!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Victoria! God bless you, sweet one!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So love seeing them on the little one they were made for. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete