Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Off My Needles...

I've been knitting like crazy to get 2 customs done that I started mid-March! I just finally got them both listed tonite!

Here they are:

First up... "Midnight Swim" triple ruffled Budgie Bloomer Hip Skirty's!

I love making these...

Photobucket

Turn into THESE...

Photobucket

And these...

Photobucket

Turn into...

THESE...

(front view)

Photobucket

(back view)

Photobucket

And this is a collaboration I'm doing with Kaysie from "Alpaca Tracks Embroidery"...

"Little Lady Bugs" set...

Photobucket

I'll be placing another yarn order soon and plan to list a slot or two for "American Spirit" Budgie Bloomers for July 4th!

I also added a couple pairs of knit shorties to my shop tonite...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I am completely wiped out and hope that my little Squeaker sleeps well tonite! She is cutting a couple of new teeth, so her nights have been kinda rough!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Come by again soon!

:) Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment